Wednesday, March 31, 2010
30 weeks update!
I am happy to say i have made it to 30 weeks, and I am still not on any kind of bedrest. Still trying to take it easy, but that becomes harder and harder as we are trying to prepare for these little ones to arrive! Jay and I rearranged our room yesterday to accomodate the babies. I did all of the baby laundry and set up their dresser, and we attached the Co Sleeper my cousin bought for us to my bed. We were going to put a crib in also, but think we will wait until we absolutely have to have it! It would be quite tight with it in there! The babies are doing well, and growing a ton. I had a growth ultrasound on Monday and they were each weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces. Both looked great and were moving and kicking all around. Katelyn has moved back to a head down position which explains all the crazy movements the last few days. I also saw my regular OB. He changed my C Section date to 38 weeks. This would be the end of May. I still think they will arrive the beginning of May, but i would love to make it to 38 weeks.. guess we will see. I am feeling pretty good. It is getting increasingly more difficult to sleep at night, and just moving from one side to the other is so hard! I guess this is God's way of preparing me for the sleepless nights i will have ahead. I am tired, but making it through. Jay is getting his wisdom teeth pulled this Friday so the kids are going to spend the night on Friday with their Oma and most of Saturday so i can take care of Jay. It is my turn to return the favor for him. He has spent weeks taking care of me.. it is my turn. I am looking forward to it, even if he will be all out of it!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment